Effective Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
● Convert casual visitors to paying customers
● Customised strategy to boost sales
● Create winning strategies
Want to grab missed opportunities? Here’s how Digital Rath’s CRO campaigns work.
Reach new levels of success with tailor CRO strategies designed to achieve your business goals. We track your past performance to devise a strategy to capture your missed opportunities: visitors who have shown interest in your product & services but didn’t purchase.
You may be receiving a ton of clicks and traffic but it doesn’t matter if you can’t meet your sales goals. Which is why you need a solid CRO strategy in place to convert those casual clicks and traffic into buying customers. We use sophisticated tools to determine the customers you missed and prepare a road-map to convince them into making the purchase.
What Makes Digital Rath One of the Top CRO Agencies in India?
1. Tailored Conversion Rate Optimisation Services
2. Full-fledged CRO services using local SEO, SMO, Email Marketing
3. We ditch the automated CRO tools to derive valuable insight from custom campaigns
4. Proven track record of success
What’s CRO and How it Impacts Your Business?
CRO or Conversion Rate Optimisation is a systematic process of testing and optimising various website elements such as web design, call-to-actions, content, page visiting, bounce rate etc to increase the percentage of visitors who complete a desired business goal. Purchases are not the only metrics to measure the success of the goal as it differs from brand to brand.
There are multiple CRO goals you can set your business:
● CTA button clicks
● Newsletter sign-ups
● App installation
● Form submission
● Social media reach
With our conversion rate optimization campaigns you will be able to understand your audience demands and launch growth-driven marketing campaigns to attract more people to take your desired action.
Metrics Determining CRO Success
Top metrics that determine a CRO success include:
● Bounce Rate: The percentage of page visitors who visited your website but left without browsing through suggesting they didn’t show interest in your website.
● CTR: The CTR metrics shows how many visitors who saw your ad banner and clicked on it. It is used to gauge your keyword performance and CRO marketing campaign relevance.
● Page views: Pages per visit measures the volume of a particular audience group who view your website. Your average page per visit indicates your site’s engagement and how useful the information on your site is.
● Page Load time: It shows how quickly your website responds to user interaction. Your website should load within 5 seconds and no more. To increase conversion rate ensure that you optimize your page load time and prioritise user experience (UX) more than User Interface (UI) in your web design.
● ROI: Your business ROI helps us gauge the impact of your marketing efforts on your sales which helps us assess your CRO marketing campaigns and how we can improve on your strategies.
● Lead generated: Leads who showed interest in your brand offerings should be moved along the conversion funnel. A working CRO strategy should result in an above-average lead conversion rate and sustainable revenue growth.
● Website Traffic: web traffic refers to the number of online users who visit your website. By tracking these patterns we can determine key areas of improvement for your website conversion optimization.
● Exit rate: The percentage of site visitors who leave your website after visiting at least one or other web page on your website. To improve conversion rate ensure to set a standard acceptable exit rate for your different website pages.
● Cost per conversion (CPC): Also known as cost per action (CPA), this CRO SEO metric indicates the price you pay to obtain new customers. The lower the CPC the higher the ROI; simple as that!
How to Calculate Conversion Rate?
[Total Number of Completed Goals (i.e., email subscriptions, number of sales, etc.)/ [Total Number of Website Visitors] x 100 = Conversion Rate
If you had 50 newsletter subscriptions from 1000 views then your conversion rate is:
50/1000 * 100 = 5%
– The average page conversion rate across the online marketplace is 2.3 percent
– Top 25% companies convert @ 5.31 percent
– Only top 10% companies convert @ 11.4 percent
How Digital Rath Creates its CRO Campaigns?
● CRO Audit: Our CRO expert conducts a full in-depth CRO audit covering each stage of the conversion funnel and web searches, landing page layout, web design, content and everything in between to optimize your website and call to action for better conversion.
● A/B Testing: Data-driven conversion rate optimization is the key to executing lucrative marketing campaigns. We perform various A/B testing and multivariate testing to figure out what worked and how to improve its strategy.
● Google Analytics: Unlike other CRO audit tools, Google Analytics is a free service that allows businesses and marketers to gain in-depth insights into their website performance. We use Google Analytics for in-depth analysis of your website and devise strategy to improve CRO SEO efforts and improve conversions rate.
● Heat Map testing: Heat maps are visual representations of user engagement, interests and interactions of visitors who navigate your website. Heat map helps marketers devise personalised plans to create the right strategies for businesses.
● Website Design: Simpler web design and form fields help drive more conversion to your website. There are many such factors concerning website design that can boost your website CRO such as: functionality, accessibility, usability etc.
● Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Our digital marketers create rock-solid marketing strategies that are driven by data and insights from genuine sources. We as a digital marketing expert create the right SEO plan to get you more qualified leads and convert customers.
● User Behaviour Analytic: We use tools to analyse user behaviour such as browsing habits, interests, social media preferences, their followers, and other elements to determine various channels to target users.
Why Choose Digital Rath?
● Full-Fledged web services
● Tailored conversion rate optimisation
● Expert Insights
● Comprehensive approach
● Proven Track Record
● Time-tested strategies
● Advanced CRO Audits